Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Journey To The West


If you are a Big Fans of Lee Seung Gi/Airen. You must know about this new korean variety show that the filming is in China, "New Journey To The West!
Thanks to PD Na Young Seok this show is exist. This show is about a Reunion of 2 Days 1 Night Season 1 members. I don't know the reason why the others can't join... MC Mong and Kim C. But I know that Kim Jong Min can't join because he's still in "2 Days 1 Night", and Uhm Tae Woong is already in the Variety Show "The Return Of Superman" with his daughter. But I'm so glad that Lee Seung Gi can join this show, and I really like the other members, Kang Ho Dong, Eun Ji Won, and Lee Su Geun.

 The Filming already start from early August and The Airing Time will be on early September.
Can't wait to watch it! See You Soon Airens!! ^o^ I'm sorry if there is a english language that you can't understand, I'm from Indonesia.. ^^'
Kamsahamnida!! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment